Full-Time and Part-Time Slots are available.
The One Thing
Create positive experiences customers want to tell everyone about.
Customer Success is responsible for maintaining relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are ecstatic with the products and services they receive. This involves managing our product support email queues, documentation, and returning customer account phone calls when necessary.
Customer Success in also instrumental in identifying bugs in products, making user experience improvement suggestions, and interfacing with engineers to make our products more stable and easier to use.
To Succeed in this Role You Should:
- Care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Be Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Understand the web and how it works. You’re not intimidated by the technology.
- Be able to learn software quickly.
- Know when something is over your head and you are not afraid to ask for help.
- Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly, but not condescendingly.
- Be a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator both verbally and written.
- Be patient and able to navigate even the worst of customer interactions while striving to make them the best interactions.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress.
- You can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers.
Nice to Haves
- Strong comprehension of HTML and CSS - you can write HTML and apply styling from "scratch".
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge when needed.
- Proficiency in writing documentation.
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc).
Location & Schedule
This is a remote position - our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Tennessee, USA, so company operating hours are 8am - 4pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available for occasional, infrequent (video conference) meetings either at the beginning or ending of our operating business hours.